Sunday, January 8, 2012
I Never Want to Leave
So this morning I slept in until 1pm :) It was amazing... I've been so exhausted and all over the place, hopefully my sleep schedule will become more of a routine soon! My roommate Anna who was here last semester had some of her friends over and we went to eat lunch at FresCo. It was a really neat buffet for 11 € and had lots of fresh veggies, soup, salad, pizza, pasta, chicken, fruit, froyo, coffee, etc. The best part was that you could get refills on drinks, that never happens here! After lunch, I've been trying to review some grammar rules and stuff because our Placement Test is tomorrow! Exciting, I know. There's really big sales right now after the holidays and all of the other girls went shopping but I decided to stay home and be productive! Aren't you proud, ma? :) My roommates said they never really do anything on Sundays so I guess it'll be my lazy day or time to roam around the city. Oh, guess what?!? I got an interview with the board of Medex Academy at Greenville Hospital for a summer internship! That means a Skype interview... how weird is that gonna' be?! Oh, and I finally got my classes assigned. So I'll be taking a 6 credit Spanish language course, Hispanic Poetry and Contemporary Spanish Literature. Thank goodness I got the Lit class because that double dips into the credits I needed and my senior year will hopefully be super easy :) Oh, and PS. I saved my photos wrong and my memory card messed up so I lost my photos from the first three days, how freaking depressing! I'm stealing some from my friends that I will be able to post but a lot of the fun ones of the group have disappeared foreverrrr :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry about the photos! I lost 3000 back when I was at clemson...I screamed haha
ReplyDeleteWhat does your class schedule look like during the week? Are your classes meet once a week type deal (2 hours and a half) or 3 days a week etc?
For the first two weeks we only have our Spanish class in the am that meets for three hours (intensive) then on the 23rd my other two elective classes start, one's at 1:00pm on MW and other's at 5:00pm TTH in addition to the Spanish class in the am but for less time
ReplyDeleteWhat days does your spanish class meet? Sounds like you have classes mon thru thur. With a 3 day weekend. Is that right? That will give you more time to explore and travel. ... Whats froyo? ... Congrats on interview. You will get the internship. Thats great. ... U didn't go shopping? Are u feeling sick? ... The title of the post was cute for only one week. Go girl. :)
ReplyDeletecheck out this headline:
ReplyDeleteEuro hits 16-month low vs dollar, 11-year low vs yen.
You lucky dawg. No wonder why things are so cheap. And expectations are the euro will continue to weaken. :)
That's so exciting about the Greenville hospital internship!! Have you looked in Winston? There are 2 HUGE hospitals here - Baptist and Wake Forest. You're welcome to stay with Chase and me this summer if you want to look in this area. LOVE YOU :)
ReplyDeleteLo. Did u call raquel who is in Plasencia? As she said: "Te dejo en todo caso, el número de mis padres, que, aunque viven muy lejos de Barcelona, a lo mejor te puede resultar útil: 927 41 66 81
ReplyDeleteYo creo que después del 11 de enero." Muchas gracias babylolo. :)